V8 A Series For Sale

paul1393

Hi Shug, Yes the car was in PPC some years back also featured in Classics Mag.

Cheers,

Paul.

Then its all your fault I got a manta. All that heartache, blood sweat and tears!

:lol:

Best of luck with sale. Its a hell of a car B)

beautiful car :wub: - shame i also dont have the money to buy it either :unsure:

I am really liking the front valance - is this a custom job or what ? -id add one to my manta makes it look very nice.

but yeah very good condition and propably sounds great too

The front valance is a one piece fibreglass repro of a Manta Turbo spoiler. It was made by Trevor Lewis an ex Manta club member. I cut the vents for cooling.

Cheers,

Paul.

Trev has been living in Cyprus for many years and recently got back into mantas. He does fibreglass stuff still but I'd be supprised if he took the mould with him.

John at RALLYTECH kept all the other manta moulds so he may have that too

Or contact Trevor on Facebook

Good luck with the sale, it's a great car.

I have now reduced the price to £8,500.

If anyone would be interested I am willing to sell the car less engine and g'box @ £6,000. This is a rust free Manta, almost marinated in Dinatrol anti corrosion wax in every single cavity. Wheel arch liners protect the underside of the front wings.

I will include a complete front panel assembly with the engine-less car in case the new owner wishes to fit an original 4 cylinder engine. At £6,000 it would be cheaper to buy this car less engine and box than have a professional restore and refinish a rusty shell.

Edited by paul1393
  • Like 1