Thermostat Housing Lower Part

Im After a lower thermostat housing for a manta which has a very good outlet piece (where the hose goes on for the heater rad)

it doesn't have to be off of a manta as long as the outlet is the same size and in very good condition. (didn't know if any of the other Opel's used a similar housing)

If any one has one and can post a picture that would be great.

thanks Andy

This is not a picture of mine, but basically im after one with the same size outlet as the manta (if i cant get a manta one) thats in as good as condition as possible but without having to pay a fortune as its needed for a modification to a 2.4 housing.

1109411768714040_1.jpg

Thanks Andy

Nice one. It's a long story, but basically i need it for a 2.4 housing that im modifying so its the outlet pipe thats the important part, as long as thats good and not corroded im not fussed what the rest of the housing is like :-)

Just missed a good one on ebay the other day :-(

Thanks

Andy

Not good news Andy. The outlet pipe is shot, sort of aluminium tin worm in powder form! Sorry M8, hope you find one somewhere, Spiney Norman is often a lifesaver!!

Edited by Julian

Hey no problem, thanks for looking.

The two I have here are like that.

Found a cheap one from a saxo on eBay so will see what the outlet is like on that, looks ok in picture!

If not I will give Spiney Norman a try.

Andy