Gte Exclusive Radiator

H

hi all ... as if things couldnt get worse im at the point where im losing so much water i need to fill up before every journey to and from work ... ive got a bad leak at the front which ive tried to patch but i definitely need a new radiator ... manchester ideally or north west is possible ... manual exclusive coupe ... would be looking to pick up this week thank you all

Hi,

99% sure I've got one in garage somewhere..Will check tomorrow night after work if you want? I'll either be in Barnsley or Wakefield this weekend or I'm planning on attending that "doo" in Huddersfield for that sick lad on Saturday afternoon..

Let me know..

Cheers,

Dill

hi thanks ... i have actually found one in my black market manta parts storage cupboard that i didnt know i had ... it looks to be in as bad a state as the one thats on ... just filling it with water in my bathtub now to see if theres an obvious leak ... will get back to you ... thanks man ...

okay this one is shot full of holes even more than the one in situ ... not to mention testing a years-old rad in the bath tub wasnt the best idea ive ever had ... so my need is still great ... although i have unearthed a bottle of k-seal which i might try ... although both times i tried radseal in the past i swore id never bother again as they seemed to hamper rather than help