Opel Manta A Front Valance

sotb

I really need a front valence for the A series manta Im restoring From the flat bit under the headlights down. Does anyone have one or know where i might get one?

Need some other pannels like sills and rear valence as well but the front is the one im really stuck with

Thanks, Sam

Last time I spoke to him, Dr Manta in Germany was getting some more fabricated, I think the cost was around £250 for the lower repair section, that's from behind the bumper down, if you actually need the flat part below the headlights, it's probably best to make your own repair panels otherwise I suspect you may have to buy a complete front panel? I have seen some ABS plastic front vallances on German Ebay, don't know if they're any good or not? Dr Manta also does the sills etc etc, he's not cheap but from my experience, you do get quality parts that will fit, some of the pattern stuff about is hopeless!! Hope that helps?

Cheers,

Alf.

• 1 year later...

I really need a lower front valance too. Found ATZ in Germany had some listed but they have non left and it seems all of the next batch are gone too, not available anyway. May need a left hand wing aswell.