C24Ne 2.4Cih Inlet Manifold Wanted

mowgli

Might have a 2.2 one knocking around somewhere if that's any good?

Chris

it might, have you got a piccy of it please??

i'm not using it for a cih engine.. i'm using it as a plenum on another gm engine

is that a delivered price??

Please don't take this the wrong way, it is meant as a bit of constructive advice, but the quote above is where you lost me in the deal.

I PM'd you telling you I had a brand new, never been used 2.4 Frontera inlet manifold you could have for £20, a bloody fair price in my book, A scrapyard would charge you that plus VAT and make you take it off your self.

Postage for this is likely to be in the region of £8 for a slow service, its bulky, and awkward, not all that heavy but not small and cheap to send. Parcel post would be the best be but then that might cost £10 to £12 for a 48 hour service that will probably get there.

I have not got to the post office yet with the one I have here to weigh it, find out how much they want and then let you know, I am working all day and have a small baby at home so can't get the wife to pop to the post office for me like i used to.

It's not that I don't want to have a deal with you but I guess I have not made as much effort as I could to pop out at lunch to sort it out because you don't want to pay post. I don't want to sell it for £8 (worst case) so to be honest it's not much incentive for me to pack it and go to the post office twice.

If you had said "yup, £20 is great let me know how much post is and I will sort it out" you would have had it by now, lots of members know me and know I very often send the parts before payment so I don't have to visit the Post Office twice and they get the bits quicker.

I hope you don't take this post in the wrong way, I am not trying to start and argument, it's just an observation.

sorry if it caused you any offence, paulmanta, but the comment was actually a reply to bigcliff & not you.

where i'm from, if someone quotes a price, then we ask if that includes everything, and then possibly haggle a bit to try & get a better price.

• Like 1

Hey, no offence taken, I know you were refering to the other poster but I was explaining why when I got the PM from you saying the same I have not been super fast to get the damn thing off to the Post office and let you know how much it costs to send.

I think £20 is super resonable, in fact I think it's a bargain already, If you have luck getting someone to sell it for £20 including post then hats off to you !

I suppose sometimes if you dont ask you dont get.