Chicago Grey Coupe Recaro Interior, £60

spiney_norman

As the title says chaps/chapettes, complete set of seats, door cars and rear quarter cards for sale. Seats are pretty good, driver's is excellent (came from Druid on here) but I think the rear bench has one small fag burn in it. Door cards are excellent with no speaker holes.

The coupe rear quarter cards I have are knackered, they were wet for 15 years in the car I took them out of and got damaged on removal. But here's the clever bit... I've got a pair of grey hatchback ones, which I've lined up and I reckon can easily be cut to the coupe shape, they'll have a couple of very minor differences but those will be covered up by the seat once they're in. Both sets come with it.

I'm asking £60.

Edited by spiney_norman

2011-10-24150803.jpg

2011-10-24150809.jpg

2011-10-24151456.jpg

2011-10-24151619.jpg

2011-10-24154851.jpg

The driver's seat in the last picture is now in bits as the frame was knackered, but as I said there's a much better one included that I had from Druid. I'll chuck in the bits of the old one if you're happy to pay the full £100, the fabric itself was pretty good. I don't have the subframe for the driver's seat at the moment, but I know where there's one with my name on it when I can get over to pick it up! I can probably find a decent centre console and maybe a dash top and bottom as well if you need them.

Edited by spiney_norman

The only bit that wouldn't is the backrest of the back seat. I don't have a hatchback one at the moment but I'm sure someone on here would. I might even take your gold interior in part ex, if memory serves the front seats are pretty good? Could do with a few bits and pieces if they're better than the ones in my black coupe!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, can you let me have some pics please? Either on here or by email to :-

robertwestgarth1954@gmail.com

I will need to arrange some form of courier for the so if anyone reading this knows ofa good reliable company let me know.

Cheers, Bob.