Manta Cover Up Recommendations Please!

louisesuz

Hi! Can anyone recommend a cover for my Opel Manta G.T.E Exclusive? I want to keep covered on the driveway, but be able to access the car easily when I decide to (occasionally) use. The current cover (Halfords February 2012) ripped in the high winds a couple of weeks ago :(

I had one made by Specialized car covers and it's tailored to fit. I had to tell them which mirrors my car had fitted and which rear spoiler I had. It's made up of three layers and had a soft lining which doesn't scratch your paintwork. This is the second Manta cover I've had from them and is still ok after three years. It fastens up with four quick release straps that go across the underside of your car and takes about a minute to fit or remove it. You can choose from about four colours and it cost me just over £200. Have a look on Specialized car covers' website. It's nice having one that's the same shape as the car, so it doesn't flap around like one of those cheap and nasty covers you'd pay £25 for. ...Luke.