Voltage Stabiliser

Shug

• 1 year later...

Hi Shug,

Assuming that what happened in 2012 has the least bearing on what you are doing now ....do you still have any of these regulators?  Are they the new plug and play type, solid state unburstable?

if you don't have any, do you know anyone making them?  I lost all my info on this during a big IT crash.

BJ

Hi Shug,

Assuming that what happened in 2012 has the least bearing on what you are doing now ....do you still have any of these regulators?  Are they the new plug and play type, solid state unburstable?

if you don't have any, do you know anyone making them?  I lost all my info on this during a big IT crash.

BJ

Is this what you are after??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Semiconductor-Voltage-Stabilizer-Vauxhall-Opel-Manta-/281437573962?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4186fc934a

Snowy,

That's not the actual one I saw a couple of years ago on ebay but it's obviously the same principle.  Many thanks.  

Sorted!

BJ

Edited by Brown Job

MantaDoc,

I looked at this and came over a bit faint.  I'm sure it's 100% correct and entirely possible to do, but you are speaking to someone who can barely be trusted to wire a plug unless the little paper thing is there to remind me which wire to connect - and my soldering is best kept for the late, late horror show.  I really need plug-and play stuff done by someone else who knows what they are doing.

Sure it will be of interest to electrically competent  members who pick up the topic, though.

BJ

• 2 months later...