A Series Wiring Loom

doveyte2800

hi there i have a few manta a series in the shed with looms still attached..you may remember me im the guy who bought the wheels from you on the neath valley stages last year..i also spoke to you at billing as i also have a a series rally car

yes thats me plate is M8NTA I have various shells and am possibly deciding to sell my 2.4 enem all steel cih engine 200bhp that i have had years and is bombproof.. never had any problems with it superb! 5 speed and 4 speed professional quaiffe straight cut gearbox with bellhosing adaptor plate, also i have a rosejointed torque tube and 5;1 steel lsd in a a series axle and various other parts..ie chevette pedal box ,twin 55 webers that are huge !! etc.. etc.. loads of spare axles torque tubes etc..a nice shell in red perfect donor! all going if anothyer project pulls off very shortly..!! il upload some pics tomoz..also i have MTA 400F LOVELY PLATE FOR THE TE OR SERVICE BARGE... I am stripping the current rally car tomorrow and i will get the loom out because if i do build new one i will have a custom loom made.so much easier and less is definitly more

Edited by te2800