Pictures From 2007Ish ? Billing/cheshire/randoms

Hey guys I was a member a while ago from Manchester and have a load of pictures that may be of interest. Not sure about specific locations or dates but I'd guess about 6 years ago.

America Day @ somewhere

others.jpg

mine.jpg

Yank03.jpg

Billing, porbably a couple of years jumbled together;

black400.jpg

White_Hatch.jpg

I240_Hatch.jpg

I240_Hatch1.jpg

B01.jpg

B02.jpg

B03.jpg

B04.jpg

Another Cheshire Show

Group.jpg

5STDGTE.jpg

mine07.jpg

A very hot Tatton Park

CavCoupe.jpg

ExclusiveCoupe.jpg

Stratos.jpg

Dannys.jpg

Randoms;

GroupB.jpg

-Don't think I took this. Probably hosted for someone.

xclusive00.jpg

-A wet Saturday at Tatton. I think we had 3 cars on the stand that day.

• Like 1

Great pics there, and some random ones of mine. How come you dont come along to any meets anymore? Dan

Hi Dan! I got into Nissans for a while then had to get away from cars generally. Also I live not far from Watford nowadays.

Found a couple more;

B24.jpg

B23.jpg

Manta.jpg

HPIM0139.jpg

Playing with headlights. Jeez, this feels like a zillion years ago;

No_Lenses.jpg

blackheadlight01.jpg

Edited by SJ_Sathanas

'i live not far from Watford now'

Your not far from the west London meet at the Coy Carp pub, Near Harefield, first tuesday evening of the month, hoasted by the venerable (he'll kill me for saying that!) Ron Daymond, you may not currently have a Manta but you wont be lynched if you go and say hello!

Nice pics, there is Clive's superb V8 and car of the show, think this was 07. The 400 pick up, great memories of this one. The RHD 400 UK show car I came up with for my first Billing 2006. Newports Ascona HDP with my Copper Bronze SR next to it - 2007/2008? Danny's GT/E always a regular and D134 ETC, spotless. Lots of other happy memories there and heart warming to know that many of those cars are still in cherished hands Thanks for posting!

'i live not far from Watford now'

Your not far from the west London meet at the Coy Carp pub, Near Harefield, first tuesday evening of the month, hoasted by the venerable (he'll kill me for saying that!) Ron Daymond, you may not currently have a Manta but you wont be lynched if you go and say hello!

Just missed it then! Ian do you have a meet at this time of year ? MK isn't too far away- probably closer than the NWest meet was when I was in Manchester.

That's the Chief Welder's silver GT/E and my bronze B outside the toilet block at Billing. 5 years later the same car was sitting in a large pool of water in the same place, while I chucked my tent in the bin! :unsure:

Good trip down memory lane. Loved that ochre GT/J - wonder who's got that now?

Was it 2007 when we suffered really bad winds overnight and it done-in the club gazebo ?

Glad the pictures are appreciated anyway.

Just missed it then! Ian do you have a meet at this time of year ? MK isn't too far away- probably closer than the NWest meet was when I was in Manchester.

Was it 2007 when we suffered really bad winds overnight and it done-in the club gazebo ?

Glad the pictures are appreciated anyway.

Being a relative Newbie i 've only been to Billing since 2009,

I've always suffered from bad wind when i've been there haven't managed to blow the club gazebo down yet :)

Edited by Rapierdave

Some from 2006 as my Manta was there I could see it in the background, same as Clives V8

Yes you can see the white berlingo van I had hired for the weekend in one or two shots. I remember the silver coupe you had back then Mick. Had a bad rear quarter impact or some such ?

Yes you can see the white berlingo van I had hired for the weekend in one or two shots. I remember the silver coupe you had back then Mick. Had a bad rear quarter impact or some such ?

Thats the one, had a so so repair to save it from the scrappy and made into a Road Rally Car. I wish I hadnt sold it now, well remembered! Its in the back of the 6th photo... by the caravan and the Opel flag..

DSCI0404.jpg

DSCI0410.jpg

Edited by Mick

Thats the one, had a so so repair to save it from the scrappy and made into a Road Rally Car. I wish I hadnt sold it now, well remembered! Its in the back of the 6th photo... by the caravan and the Opel flag..

DSCI0404.jpg

DSCI0410.jpg

I had a picture of it back then but it's long since lost. I remembered getting a shot of the front as you seemed a little sensitive about the finish of the repair. You shouldn't have worried; that thing was a mess.

Edited by SJ_Sathanas

• 2 weeks later...