My Canadian Manta Project

x-pat mike

roughly whats the value in the uk for good rust free doors, front wings, bonnet, boot  l/h rear quarter, complete front panel/ headlight section along with lights, tail lights, new euro bumpers, dash parts?  if there was enough interest i may be able to sort out shipping it all over in a crate, if worth it,

• Like 1

On 18/08/2021 at 01:36, x-pat mike said:

roughly whats the value in the uk for good rust free doors, front wings, bonnet, boot  l/h rear quarter, complete front panel/ headlight section along with lights, tail lights, new euro bumpers, dash parts?  if there was enough interest i may be able to sort out shipping it all over in a crate, if worth it,

Worth shipping. What condition is the dash in? as that will be worth a few quid if its in good condition.

Do you have any interior parts?

2 minutes ago, 611 said:

Worth shipping. What condition is the dash in? as that will be worth a few quid if its in good condition.

The glass will be worth something as well. and roof if good.

What chrome trim do you have? i would be interested in any good bits that you might have for mine. Mostly gutter and around the side windows.

4 minutes ago, 611 said:

The glass will be worth something as well. and roof if good.

What chrome trim do you have? i would be interested in any good bits that you might have for mine. Mostly gutter and around the side windows.

door handles? mine are crap!

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

hi all, well the car sold to a father and son that used to own a hotrod shop and really want to finish what i started, i just found in my shed a brand new pair of rear wheel arch repair panels that i imported from germany or belgium, not sure what they are worth but i know they cost me a lot! they will be back in uk west midlands area in about 4 weeks time with a buddy who i ship ls engines with, he is also a truck driver that does regular london runs so could meet if close enough, so if anyone needs them at a reasonable price get in touch, 

Project images are available to Club Members Only, Click to become an OMOC Member.

• Like 2