Track Tyres

mantaboy89

Anyone got a pair or set of used track tyres? Pirelli, toyos or Avon? Taking the manta down the drag strip next month and need some good tread. Not gotta be great condition or legal tread as they will only be used on the strip. Thanks Josh

If you're after 14's i have a large stack gt/e rims with rally tyres on that i'll be sorting through and selling soon (as i'm s3wapping to 15's and 16's)

There are intermediates, wets and some slicks (all road legal) which i'm going to try and sort throughin the next couple of weeks.

Yeh. I'm after 14s forgot to mention that. Slicks would be great if they are semi slicks. Think full slicks on a sticky track could cause problems. Let me know what you got whnbu sort through them and how much u want for them.

Cheers

Josh

If you're after 14's i have a large stack gt/e rims with rally tyres on that i'll be sorting through and selling soon (as i'm s3wapping to 15's and 16's)

There are intermediates, wets and some slicks (all road legal) which i'm going to try and sort throughin the next couple of weeks.

Think I may want some of those from you for my (tarmac) rally car too. Suspect 15" will be best for the future but have to start somewhere.

Assume you will post up a listing in here

• 3 weeks later...

4 new Yokohama Advan 032 R Tyres for sale.

185 / 60 / R14

Treadwear 60

Traction A

Temperature A

Bought for a Westfield kitcar, but decided to go for bigger alloys.

Price €80 each or the set for €290

or equivalent in STG

luke

PM me if interested :)