New Project, 400 Rep

Novasportc550

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What really strikes about this porject is the attension to detail, the brakes are great but look at the photo carefully and you see how pricisely the bends in the fuel and brakes pipes have been made.

it is this attension to detail that makes a car stand out as true quality !!

When you have finnished this one can i bring one of my Mantas round ??

• Like 1

Haven't posted in a few weeks, been busy sorting out lots of small silly jobs on the manta. Finally got my front brakes too. They are astra mk3 gsi calipers and 1991 audi 80 vented disc.. All fitted and brake system bleed up..

EF00E1EA-0300-48CA-924A-D9D662A54702.jpg

We engine pic lol

81086B49-DEF1-474F-8091-838D4FE9A20E.jpg

Nice to see you have the JS Performance hoses on your XE, looking good :thumbup

• Like 2

Great job your doing there just read your full blog! In 2 evenings yes very busy here and not really much time! Banging the hours to fund my own 400 project! But as it be my 1st project and my only experience in car maintenance goes as far as changing brake pads !!!

So most will be paid Labour and skill but I do hope to get my hands dirty and be brave enough to to tackle bigger jobs being inspired by blogs like this!

I don't envy you having to use Ards MOT centre I rem them being a Ball ache

Failed my manta many times 25 years ago

Fly of hand brake Carbs too close to Brake reservoir yes 48's. With no filters lol yeah I asked for that one but when your young dumb and loving loud noises it was the norm

But haing a Dot on my reg plates SOi instead of SOI feckers

Can't wait to get some sideways action again

Good luck and keep up the great work

Colin. Living in Italy Reside Carrowdore

• Like 1

Prob take to to downpatrick or mullusk chum, you are right ards are the worst by fare. I had a nova sport for 14 years before I got the manta, it fail every year except the last year before I sold it on emissions ffs due to the twin 40s, on the last year I just swapped the 40s for a single carb to get threw mot then put the 40s back on. Bit of waste of time for me and them..