New Project, 400 Rep

Novasportc550

Very nice, very very white, health to enjoy.

When them graphics going on! Do a rally replica! Rothmans!

Been ages since i seen a good white rep!

are you the guy with a original nova sport?

Used to have a sport, but sold it 2 years ago to part fund the manta...

Just doing the 400 stripes on the doors..

• Like 1

Just looking at the last picture ( one above ) shows an excellent standard of work, all the panels / shut lines have perfect fit / gaps, the paint finnish looks very good, this is a Manta that i want to see with my own eyes when it is finnished, what are the chances of it being at Billing next year??

• Like 3

Just looking at the last picture ( one above ) shows an excellent standard of work, all the panels / shut lines have perfect fit / gaps, the paint finnish looks very good, this is a Manta that i want to see with my own eyes when it is finnished, what are the chances of it being at Billing next year??

Yes hoping to be there chum..

Just looking at the last picture ( one above ) shows an excellent standard of work, all the panels / shut lines have perfect fit / gaps, the paint finnish looks very good

That's what I've really liked about this...and the rest of the build of course! Just great work all around. B)

• Like 1

thinking out loud here :blink: ,you could of created the perfect 400r for volksdevil without even realizing it :o having said that, if this fantastic creation was mine I would struggle to part with it. B)

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1

thinking out loud here :blink: ,you could of created the perfect 400r for volksdevil without even realizing it :o having said that, if this fantastic creation was mine I would struggle to part with it. B)

Yea it would be a hard car to part with, my only problem is I am experiencing a bit of ill health at the moment and doctors have advised me not to drive ontil I get a brain and spine scan. That's could take 6 months. I am hoping all is good tho and be aloud to drive again. If I wasnt aloud to drive then the manta would have to go, as much as it would break my heart to sell it..

thinking out loud here :blink: ,you could of created the perfect 400r for volksdevil without even realizing it :o

:lol: I've been thinking that most way through this topic lol. I'd love to be first in line if you did ever need to sell it William, it would definitely be coming to a good home... But I'd much rather buy another one meaning that you are in good health mate.  :)

Yea it would be a hard car to part with, my only problem is I am experiencing a bit of ill health at the moment and doctors have advised me not to drive ontil I get a brain and spine scan. That's could take 6 months. I am hoping all is good tho and be aloud to drive again. If I wasnt aloud to drive then the manta would have to go, as much as it would break my heart to sell it..

Well I sincerely hope all is  well for you there mate. :(

• Like 1

Pic up date from last post..

15A01AF2-609E-43BD-9C02-D5AB6359ABA6.jpg

608054CB-33D2-4A44-9835-47E6D7236453.jpg

3115CD95-FF08-4B4C-9209-DD6D81DBA4F2.jpg

is that the new mantaclub window sticker just above the exquisite lines of the 400 arse,i mean arch. :lol:

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1