Manta 2.0L Cih 5 Speed Gearbox

MicsManta

Hi everyone. does anyone have a good five speed gearbox for a manta gte.or any information on wether the 1.8 gearbox internals will fit to the 2.0l gearbox. I either need a whole box or an input shaft and a layshaft.thanks.

the 1800 internals are the same and i believe if you search on here there was a description of how to , although if you have a good 1.8 box you could swap that for 2 or 3 good gte box's money wise lol, pretty sure ive 1 or 2 gte ones in my shed but im no where near you

Getrag 5 speed on ebay. From a cf but imagine it should do the trick.

would check the ratio's ,would be poss that they were geared differently as a load carrying vehicle

thanks everyone for your help. pat if you are willing to sell one of those gearboxes (if they are good) i will probably be able to pick it up this weekend. if you do want to sell one of them just say a price and we can go from there.

hi, dave (ascona i2000). i am intrested in the gearboxes and the rest, can you tell me a price please

(is it still £150 for the lot) and you location.thanks. much appreciated. Mike.

Edited by MicsManta

sounds good.is it ok if i pick them up this saturday (say a time if you want most of saterday is good for me). i will pay cash.can you give me your full adress (at least your post code and house number). If you want mesage(PM) me directly.thanks dave.

Edited by MicsManta