Hi Newbie Here With A Mk1 Cavalier 1976 Pics Now Added

hey there as it says above iv just bought a 1976 mk1 cavalier I know its not a manta but my mate said to come on here as I might be able to source some help or find parts the car is in need of a lot of work its been sat in a garden for about 3 years so as you can imagine its gonna need welding il up load pics shortly

Edited by mripkis1

Welcome to the club & the Forum. There is a lot of us on here who like and have the Opel Manta & MK1 Cavalier. Sounds a bit like me! Whats your plans for the Motor? after it's had a wash of coarse. lols.

hey cheers guys well car has now had a wash its actually has a wee shine to it lol first of I need both wings front valance a radiator passenger sil and holes on passenger floor so that's about my plans so far that's more than enough to keep me going oh and I need seats so if anyone has or knows where I can source any of these parts be much appreciated

God im having trouble finding things already lol i need an exhaust need to see if the manta one fits but not any hurry for tht yet got loadsa welding to do haha rear chrome bumber id cracked but rest of chrome is ok

You are very welcome here, that will probably look quite good with a massive clean. The welding is another story, but if it needs welding, chances are you can get great advice on here. Check Your Projects and see how other members have tackled the same problems

It sure was didnt pay all tht tho lol needs a fair bit welding almost finished one inner wing lol im looking for 2 black seats to fit mine if u have any spare lol have you got pics of urs would love to see

It sure was didnt pay all tht tho lol needs a fair bit welding almost finished one inner wing lol im looking for 2 black seats to fit mine if u have any spare lol have you got pics of urs would love to see

well that looks super cool like I have a set of they wheels but there all silver pretty standard looking I wont be using tho they just came with the car tbh im guessing yours has the beige interior?? mine is all black would love a set of black old school buckets in the front of mine