Coupe Seats And Subframes Please

Redrobie

Hi, I am very keen to obtain reccaro front and rear seats for my early Berlinetta coupe. I will need front seats, subframes, rear bench and backrest. Black or dark grey base colour, preferably the ones with the orange/yellow 'tartan' check pattern.

Drew had a set on sale but unfortunately had only a hatch backrest. If anyone has a coupe backrest in this pattern let me know and if he still has the rest I will be sorted.

Thanks again for all the help you guys have provided for me in the past. Here's hoping for a similar outcome this time.

Cheers, Bob.

It's worn, blackmvelour as standard and fitted with aftermarket front seats and a rear bench trimmed to match, but not standard material. It's just random modern black cloth with blue centre panels. Doubt any of it would be of use to you.

Does anyone know what modifications I would need to have done to the material removed from a hatch backrest to make it fit a coupe backrest? That could beacwaybforward but would probably cost a bit in trimmers fees.

Bob.

Hi, I had enquiries about your interior but unfortunately they are not in anything like the condition Drews were at the same money so I decided to pass on them. If you decide to split and sell the rear seat separate let me know and I will see if Drew still has his hatch set available.

Cheers, Bob.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, still no luck with these. Does no one have a spare set for sale? I would now consider a rear Berlinetta backrest so I can put the original interior back in the car if any one has one of hose in good condition with no holes.

Bob.

got coupe rear seat in the Dayton check pattern. not mint though. pm me your email for pics thjis weekend. also have a 1.8 berlinetta rear seat in charcoal black velour material.