Long Shot - Need A Front Passenger Door For A '92 Nova 4 Door Saloon (Collect At Billing?)

druid

Hi

Some @rsehole has had a go at nicking my nova and have made a real pig's ear of the passenger door by pulling the window frame out at the top.

I'm now after a decent front passenger door.

Anyone got one one for sale and can bring to Billing on the friday or saturday?

Believe it or not possibly. My brother in law has a saloon they dud the sane to on the drivers door and I think he bought a pair I will check.

Hi Lewis

Thanks for the reply mate. I'd be grateful if you could have a chat with your brother in law to see if he wants to sell the passenger door.

Have spoke to him he said it's ok just a bit scabby in the corners. Just wants what he paid which was 20 quid.let me know and I can bring it to billing.if you want I can get a picture to you before.

Have spoke to him he said it's ok just a bit scabby in the corners. Just wants what he paid which was 20 quid.let me know and I can bring it to billing.if you want I can get a picture to you before.

Hi Lewis

Thanks for the prompt reply. £20 is a steal mate and I can't argue with that sort of money. I was really after a good one though, so if you could grab a picture or two, particularly of the scabby bits that would be fantastic mate.

Sorry to be a PITA but this particular Nova is in really excellent rust free condition. I don't mind a bit of surface rust, but if the scabby bits are more serious (i.e. would result in holes with a bit of prodding with a screw driver) then it might be better to hold out for a better one to come up. If you could supply a good description and hopefully a couple of pics that would be great and very much appreciated.

Hope you understand