1800 Hatch In Danger In Preston!

sent him a message before how much for it whole , might be intrested if i can find some were to store it and price , plus i found another 1800 the other week going to find out about that soon

• Like 2

sent him a message before how much for it whole , might be intrested if i can find some were to store it and price , plus i found another 1800 the other week going to find out about that soon

It sounds like your on a mission to save the 1.8 Mantas. Go Gary Go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-OPEL-MANTA-BERLINETTA-GREY-/181169682615?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a2e8df8b7

just spoke to brendan who bought the car from a old lady 92 years young, he has decided to sell the car whole as i told him people will be wanting them parts.plus the old lady wants it to go to a good home

he wanted a grand for it when i first asked him how much , so i did not want it as i can get another cheaper.

he has had lots of people asking him for parts , so i told him the minimum for the car should be around £500 and up to his grand if its in good nick or more

will try and get to see it on friday for a rough value and told him if he wants to sell it cheap give me a call ,

• 3 weeks later...