Gte Seat Material

Redrobie

I am in need of some of the material that is used on the centre section of the light grey GTE seats. Not really sure how to describe it. Dark grey with a light diagonal line maybe. Anyway I want to recover the mid section on my early Berlinetta door cards to match. Does anyone know if this stuff is available on the roll anywhere? Failing that a plain dark grey material would probably do the job.

Thanks, Bob.

Hi, yeah that would be useful. May not be enough for both doors but would be a start. I was hoping someone would say it is available somewhere new but that is probably being really optimistic. Let me know what it's gonna cost and I can send payment and my address.

Thanks, Bob.

I have 3 exclusive door cards with good cloth on 2 of them and one with a small tear at the top, I had these down at billing and offered them to a guy for £20 to get them out of my way and he did not want them at that money!! Walked away??

So if they are of any use to you £20 for all 3 if your not sorted out already.

• Like 1

Thanks for the offers guys. My problems are I don't know what an exclusive door card looks like.

My car is an early Berlinetta with the plastic roll along the door top and wood and chrome strips and trims. The seats were swapped out by a previous owner and I am not that happy with them so I have got a set of Recaros from a GTE. Now the door cards don't match as they were trimmed to match the new seats. I would like to keep the old style wood and chrome look but tie them in to the new seats. A pair of all black original door cards would do the job but they are not exactly easy to find.

Anyone else got any ideas?

Bob.

Putting a pic up would be the good choice..... except the car is in Carlisle and I am in Hartlepool. About 100 miles away in fact. If I can get a pic taken I will give it a go, otherwise I will try to get it done at the weekend when I may be back home.

Bob.

I have 3 exclusive door cards with good cloth on 2 of them and one with a small tear at the top, I had these down at billing and offered them to a guy for £20 to get them out of my way and he did not want them at that money!! Walked away??

So if they are of any use to you £20 for all 3 if your not sorted out already.

what do u get for £20 nowadays,wouldve just bought them even just to put in attic

u still got them,i"ll have em

colin

• Like 1

Thanks for the offers and info guys. If you still are offering the seat material Spiney_norman let me know the cost and the postage please. I think re doing the existing cards is probably my best bet. If there is not enough in your material I can always look for another seat and strip that.

Cheers, Bob.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...