Radiator Recored With 3 Core Unit

The General

I have a guy who is willing to recore our beloved rads with a brand new replacement 3 core units for £200 including return postage and VAT.

I have had one done and i can say they are lovely. All rad componants are cleaned and a final preasure testing is done after the work has been compleated. He is a great guy and he is offering this service ONLY to OMOC members through me (for some reason).

Turnaround for these units is approx 3 - 4 weeks. When returned you will notice that the 3 core units are much heavier than the 2 core units.

3 core units prove much better at handling modern road conditions. We must remeber that the good old manta rad and fan was not built for todays highly cramped roads. The three core units provide us with much better cooling using the standard fan.

If you are interested, if your manta is overheating, if your Rad is leaking,

then give me a call on 07554434151

please remeber that there could be more that one reason that your manta overheats! If uncertain please contact a mechanic first.

• Like 1

Hi General

Does the service include a nice hard wearing coat of black paint?

The rad does come back painted, but on mine its not the best paint job i must admit, saying that im happy with it. as to a hard wearing coat, well we will have to wait and see!!

The rad does come back painted, but on mine its not the best paint job i must admit, saying that im happy with it. as to a hard wearing coat, well we will have to wait and see!!
thanks mate