Hi Clint, welcome to the forum, it does take a while for us to reply as we are all (most of us) getting on a bit :unsure::huh::rolleyes:

I have a very similar 400R in Monaco Blue, that is down in the midlands at the moment being finished of by a kind gentleman called Chris (Mantaray).

Where about roughly is your location as I would like to meet up with you and your car when mine is finished, for a small photo shoot :)

I think we have the only 2 Monaco Blue 400 reps in the club B)

WP_000219.jpg

• Like 1

Nice to see more midlands mantas :) why not make this your first show

Dudley Clasic car and Transport Show

The Dudley Classic Car and Transport Show, now in its 13th year presents a fine selection of over 800 Vintage and Classic Cars.

As well as Classic cars the show also features American, Custom, Kit Cars, Commercials and Motorcycles.

30 Club Stands and a good selection of trade and autojumble stalls.

Attracts over 3,000 visitors.

If you are only up the road you have to come down to Billing next year too. It is THE meet to attend on the 2014 calendar. Be great to meet you. The guys on here are really knowledgeable, friendly and want to help. Welcome!

Hi Clint, and welcome to the club.

Where abouts are you in the midlands? We have a monthly meet in Warwick just of the M40, it would be great to meet you and your car if you can make it along one month.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...