New Year's Bash 2014

Loobie Maher

Over recent years, the New Year's Bash has seemed to be less attended. I have been looking at places to book for next year and before I go ahead, I would just like some feedback from members as to whether they would still like this event. Do you think you may be able to attend? I do understand, most people, at this time, will not be making firm commitments to attend, though it will give me a bit of an indication as to the viability of making a booking.

The Hotel I have made inquiries to is the St |Pierre Marriot Hotel, Chepstow. The proposed date being the 18th February 2014. £151 per room, per night, inclusive of dinner and breakfast, with full use of the fitness suite and swimming pool.

You can google this hotel for more information and pictures, however I have pasted rom their website, their description of the venue.

PLEASE COMMENT BEFORE I MAKE A BOOKING - LOU

A 14th century manor set amid 400 acres of picturesque parkland in the rolling hills of the Wye Valley. Featuring the perfect blend of ancient architecture and modern amenities. Our luxurious guest rooms offer our world famous bedding package, dedicated workspace, WIFI and 24-hour room service. When ready to dine, choose from the AA rosette award winning Morgans Restaurant or the contemporary Zest Restaurant with complimentary WIFI. St Pierre has played host to a succession of international golf tournaments. The Championship Old Course is designed around an 11 acre lake, lined with century old trees. A visit would not complete without enjoying our indoor pool or relaxing and feel the tension float away with a soothing massage or expert facial at the Beauty Rooms at St Pierre. Our leisure club also offers a fully equipped gym, tennis courts and outdoor activity space. At the gateway to Wales, St Pierre combines superb event facilities, making it the ideal choice for Weddings, Conference and Golf events