Manta Hatchback Trunk Spoiler

swebooy

I'am searching for a rearspoiler that is mounted on hatchback GT/E and GSi. We can't find one here in Sweden so i've been searaching in longer distances.

If some one have one and will be prepared to ship it would be great!

Edited by swebooy

I have a one piece spoiler for the hatchback, not the commonly found 3 piece ones, it is brand new and I think its an Irmscher one but cannot be sure, i'll dig it out and get a photo of it, however I think postage to Sweden would be expensive

I have a one piece spoiler for the hatchback, not the commonly found 3 piece ones, it is brand new and I think its an Irmscher one but cannot be sure, i'll dig it out and get a photo of it, however I think postage to Sweden would be expensive

Nice! You can't find one here in Sweden so it's better that it will be Expensive to ship then to not have one at all. ;)

Okay, do you have a picture of it?

I'm also searching for both of these (Dont know the name in english) the plastic behind the side windows that i have marked out in this picture

mantagtj.jpg

you dont perhaps have these as well?

Edited by swebooy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Lepo5

Do u still have spoiler available ?

Is it an soft all black one

Guy