Manta B Lower Arm Strengthening Kit

paul691

I just did this for my C20LET project. I had extra kits made up when I had them laser cut.

£35 + £3 P&P. (I'm not making much profit on these, barely enough to cover my time for making the CAD drawings, dealing with the laser cutters and pressing in the lightening holes).

CAP_0054.jpg

CAP_0052.jpg

CAP_0053.jpg

(Also on eBay but at higher price to cover extortionate fees, so get them here cheaper! ;) )

Hi mate. I am assuming as per your eBay ad this is just the plates. Do you know of a source for new arms too as in your pics.

Cheers, Bob.

Hi, yeah sorry if anyone got confused. It is just the plates being sold. The arms you see in the above pics are actually my original items, sand blasted and then electroplated (zinc & yellow).

This is what you get:

20131208_134655815_iOS.jpg

Not sure mine would survive being blasted, I need to source some as new or new ones, then strengthen them. If I get some before they are all sold I will get an order in.

Cheers, Bob.

No problem. Once these are sold I might have to wait for enough interest before I make more (minimum 5 kits) otherwise the laser cutting cost will go up.

1. Lindsay

2. GTREA

3. GTEPETE

4. CRAZYDAVE

I think I'll assume I'll sell the 5th set, I'll get some more made. I'm away working next week but hopefully they will be ready when I get home. The company I use for laser cutting are quite busy at the moment..

• Like 2

Lindsay is my name, GTREA is my 'Nick' on forums....same person ;)

Sorry, my mistake:

1. GTREA

2. GTEPETE

3. CRAZYDAVE

4. mikemanta

5. Dinis K (Postage to Ireland would be £7.85 - Airmail Small Packets)

How thick are they?

Ta

Kev

2mm thick Kev.

• Like 1