A Few Bits

Denis K

I need the following for an 87 manta coupe:

- Fuel pipe grommets in the boot floor

- Set of rear windscreen corner trims preferably in black

- I need at least 3 of the proper original plastic light adjuster/holders for the later exclusive Irmscher quad lights

- A set of roof liner bars for a non sunroof coupe

Send me a pm if anyone has anything.

Cheers

Anyone have anything??

All I have is just one of the screen corner trims, just the one!!! You are welcome to it, just send me your address, won't even cost you the postage, you never know someone else could have the other three!!!

Its actually only one I am missing.

Its one of the top corner ones.

It looks completely square as in 90 degrees unlike the ones on the bottom corners that are slightly angled.

Is the one you have square or does it have an angle in it?

Cheers

Denis

Its actually only one I am missing.

Its one of the top corner ones.

It looks completely square as in 90 degrees unlike the ones on the bottom corners that are slightly angled.

Is the one you have square or does it have an angle in it?

Cheers

Denis

I have spent the last half hour hunting through boxes in the garage, and all I could come up with is another of the top ones, as the first one I had in my shed is also a top one, but that means that there are the two bottom ones lurking somewhere, so I will hsve another look tomorrow.

That would be great.

Thanks julian.

Sorry M8 but no luck all I found was another top one, but this time it's a chrome one. There must be many of these around, even if you have a chrome one and paint it black, I wouldn't mind betting Rob, (Spiney_ Norman) has a shed full of them, drop him an PM.

Edited by Julian

• 3 weeks later...