Does Anyone On Here Own B376 Umj, An Anthracite Gte Hatch?

What that balding, tory bloke who used to live near Oxford and had a nice workshop setup with a modest collection of Mantas, tonnes of manta spares, loads of tools, welding gear and other equipment. Who then had to sell it all up to move to Bristol to live closer and have a chance of seeing his baby daughter?

Never heard of him :D

Edited by Rick_Manta

What that balding, tory bloke who used to live near Oxford and had a nice workshop setup with a modest collection of Mantas, tonnes of manta spares, loads of tools, welding gear and other equipment. Who then had to sell it all up to move to Bristol to live closer and have a chance of seeing his baby daughter?

Never heard of him :D

I have, I remember how chuffed you was when I sent you one of the last dizzy caps made by Bosch, for the CIH, by the way Rick, Spiney Norman had the other one!! Have a good one M8

Yeah, that's him! If you're in this part if the world now we got a load of shizzle going on! Dave is in Yate, me in Patchway , daz in Chepstow and Martin in Cardiff. There's a few more bodies you may not know. We do queens square on a Sunday morning, a monthly meet over the bridge and almost one show a week in the height of the season.

Weather you have a Manta or not currently you are very welcome to hook up an indulge in things Manta!

Sorry for the late reply, I hope you guys have had a good Christmas. Thanks and yes it'd be great to come along to one of the meets in the new year, I live in Bishopsworth at the moment. No Manta currently but I'm working on it..

Hi Julian, I hope you're well. The dizzy cap still remains in my possession as new, ready for my next car (assuming it's a GTE), I ended up having to sell my last GTE quick because of my move to Bristol and sold it to a dealer regrettably, however he wasn't having the cap so I swapped it for an intermotor one! :-D

I was hoping that my hatch ended up in a club members ownership so I could see how it was doing and am definately curious to where it is now.

• 2 months later...

Aw thanks, I've never seen that show but I'll keep an eye open for it. I'm guessing it was aired after I had it, there was the teeniest of ash burn very similar to mig welding spark size on the passenger seat. An MG TA!, wow that's an old car!

Edited by Rick-Manta

It's being shown quite a bit on Nat Geo if you've got Sky or cable, it's the first in a new series shot last year. The feature car is the MG, it's in the workshop having a new hood made and the Manta is next to it.