Stainless Laser Etched Manta B Parts

paul691

I've just had some quotes back for a couple of laser etched parts. I'm just seeing if anyone would be interested in these. I havnt had any made yet, so its CAD drawings and your imagination for now. A google search will show you how good the quality of a laser etch is.

I want to do this as a group buy to save money at the laser cutters. I would need to get 5 sets of each ordered (miniumum), but to make it cheaper for all it would be better to get 10+ of each.

First off are these door mirror blanking plates:

mantadoorfillermanta444x251.jpg

OR

mantadoorfilleropel432x243.jpg

These will be made from 1mm brushed stainless steel. The blue parts will be laser etched (finish colour of the etch will be dark grey).

Price for these would be:

If only 5-9 sets ordered (of each type) it will be £45 per set, but if I can get interest for more than 10 it will drop to £30 per set. Good saving.

Next are these C-Pillar plates:

mantarearfillermanta631x356.jpg

OR

mantarearfilleropel640x360.jpg

These will be made from 1mm brushed stainless steel. The blue parts will be laser etched (finish colour of the etch will be dark grey).

Price for these work out similar to the door fillers:

If only 5-9 sets ordered (of each type) it will be £47 per set, but if I can get interest for more than 10 it will drop to £32 per set.

Items like these ahve been available in the past, but I dont think anyone make these now??

Please let me know if anyone is interested in these and I'll start a list going.....

• Like 1

Not sure if the blue would match a red manta? But if it does, Id have a set of C pillar ones (blitz) if theres 10 orders... I orded some years ago (not from you) that never arrived :(

The etch will actually be a dark grey. I just made it blue while I was doing the CAD drawing so it stood out more.

I've had a reply back from the laser cutters, they can not currently do colour etching. They would have to sub con the work and then that would end up putting the price up. I think laser etching is expensive enough without that. So, going off a sample they showed me some time ago these etched items I'm offering here (and any future parts) will have a dark grey etch.

I want to get an order in with the laser cutters this week (on all my items I'm offering), so if anyone wants parts - shout up :)