5 Stud Manta Hubs

gary6303

Has anyone fitted a different front hub onto a manta b, gte suspension, been looking into fitting a bmw e36 evo front hub, after removing the strut it looks very similar to the manta, will need a lot of fab work just for the bigger brakes,315mm, bigger bearings and better brakes and a never ending supply of parts, but is very bloody heavy, is it at all possible to have the manta spindle enlarged to except the bmw front hub and bearing so i could have the hub unit, 5 studs and bigger brakes.

Hello Gary

I can supply 5 stud hubs but normally make them in batches, currently only have 2 people interested including yourself. I need 5 order to make them viable at a reasonable cost (normally around the £175 to £185 a pair.

I can also supply an AP Racing brake kit using 304mm discs and Pro5000+ 4 Pot Calipers. Will fit under a 15" motorsport wheel.

What PCD and spigot diameter do you need?

Regards

Tim

I will have to look into the bigger bearings, not sure what is available. I will need you to supply the dimensions as I don't have any BMW wheel specs here.

The brake kit with all genuine AP Racing parts is currently £1595 but I can supply other discs which will reduce the price by £100.00.

Regards

Tim