2.0L Cih Engine,

outsider

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, still looking for a complete and intact engine, must be a good runner,not smoking,knocking, not all in bits please,

Been looking for ages, had a couple of people say they will get back to me when there converting to 16v , but as of yet, nothing, im on the south coast, will pick up in these areas, if its futher away I can arrange a courier if you can palletise it, thanks, lee

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Lee try Moodoo on here as he is building a 2.2 to go in his at some point soon, so he might have to original one going spare.

Worth dropping him a line?

Andy 

Hey Lee

You should be able to get one and have it sent on a pallet so it wont matter where its located. I sent an axel on a pallet for £45 and i bought an engine from a breakers yard and they sent it for around that price on pallet.

Shame i dont have a spare anymore as im just up the road from you :-)

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Lee

Drop Moodoo a message as he has just fitted his new 2.2 in his car so he might have the 1.9 engine spare?

I know he is in Ireland, but it might not be that much to ship as he is in the north. I sent him a head and the cost was not bad if it went to commercial address.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, have got a 2.0 cih with manifolds, injection system, engine loom, ecu and air flow meter. £250 for the lot, £300 if you want it delivering on a pallet. Is in good condition and working order, has covered 68000 miles. My name is Andy Wood. I live in Huddersfield and my mobile number is 07934650681.