Breaking Manta Gsi

Mallyd13

I'm breaking a GSI and have listed numerous parts on ebay, however there is still a superb shell, excellent swan necks and floors, has very light damage to the nsf and the front panel has been cut out, it has thw wings still on it - one is rusty round the arch and the other has a slight dent in it, but probably of use to someone, headlining is good, factory sunroof with no serious rust, excellent carpet and rear seat, dash, switches etc. rear axle, engine and box, and front seats are gone, and the doors and interior trims are currently on ebay with the wheels. as it is it is minus the front hubs and I need to remove the axle, the screen and rear windows are all good, alternatively I would sell the car as is but minus the rear axle iif anyone is interested.

Cheers Mal

The car is in Carlisle and could be forklifted onto a trailer, due to numerous other cars and a massive amount of parts I've just bought the car has to go by Sunday at the latest.