Manta Gte Hatch Breaking.

shaggy

I still have the front door panels but I was going to be keeping them but I think i have a set of black panels in the garage with pockets on them, I will check later and let you know.

Cheers mate, there's no rush as I won't be back home for another 2 or 3 weeks by the look of it.

There's probably a lot more I'll need so I could leave you a deposit to hold it for me until I get back and see what else I need.

Shame I didn't look on here before buying the car. I picked it up in Glenrothes not that long ago, I could have collected a few parts from you on my travels!

Edited by Aidan Johnston

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke to Iain at Target tyres and he said that it was getting picked up from a lad in Ireland, The car looked good and it just shows you whats lying around as we have dealt with them for 15 odd years and I didn't even know he had it.

Yea it's pretty good for the age. Need to get a few things sorted before I'll be happy to get it on the road properly, saying that it did get me from Glenrothes to Stranraer without too much bother.....after a wee scare on the carriageway just after I set off :( . Think it was a case of it having sat about not being used for a while tho.

Hopefully I'll have it on the road for next summer....maybe a bit optimistic but we'll see :)

• 4 weeks later...

Snowy you still looking for the side panels and parcel shelf? If so they are still here for you and a gearbox if you didn't get one, Parcel shelf and side speaker pods £40 and the gear box £100.

• 3 weeks later...

hi do you have the baffle plate for the 1.8 box that fits at the bottom front of the box for a red top conversion?

Also i need a bonnet bar strut with the little black clip that holds to the front panel and also the little clip that holds the bonnet bar when the bar is in the down position.  cheers Jason

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Looking for the rubbers that hold the rear windows on the 'B' post for none fix Windows's , Ther are 4 rubbres that hold the window to the 'B' piller. I am new to club so don't know what a PM is . The car is a coupe

PM. Private Message or if you like Personal Message!

Edited by Julian