Leidinger Tuning Opinions

CRAZYDAVE

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/opeltuningleidinger/

Has anyone used them before? I like the look of a lot of the panels for my Manta restoration but wondered how good the quality is. I already have eckhard inner and outer swan necks for both sides but fancied ordering the long part of the chassis leg that runs under the seat both sides from Leidinger.

Thanks

As chris says good company and quality gear.

The chassis legs and swan necks are made with a little extra at the ends so they can be trimmed exactly to fit.

Not sure about all the panels but the swan necks and chassis rails are not Klokkerholm ones, if anything the swan necks are better than the Klokkerholm ones as they do NS and OS shaped ones rather than just the one.

• Like 1

As chris says good company and quality gear.

The chassis legs and swan necks are made with a little extra at the ends so they can be trimmed exactly to fit.

Not sure about all the panels but the swan necks and chassis rails are not Klokkerholm ones, if anything the swan necks are better than the Klokkerholm ones as they do NS and OS shaped ones rather than just the one.

Thanks for all the replies and thanks Tim for the offer of the klokkerholm ones. David thanks for the info if the Leidinger ones are just that little bit better panels i'll go for them :thumbup

Do you know what make they are? Are they manufactured by Leidinger because if they are and are better design I will look to purchase those for stock in the future.

Regards and thanks for the info.

Tim

The chassis rails/swan necks have no stickers or marking on so i can't help with who makes them.

The swan necks are better made than the klokkerholm ones, there's less distortion and creases in the steel.

Also they do left and right hand ones swans (Klokkerholm only used to do the one side, not sure if thats still true?)

Never bought the rails from Klokkerholm so can't compare them, maybe someone else has?