2Ltr Coupe Gte Parts

Miss_p

So guys iv left Facebook for a bit n decided to post up the coupe here..

4D11B8D7-F2FF-47D6-B769-67C061DCB633_zps

This is my manta b gte coupe I got as scrap (and please do believe me when I say it's scrap! I'd be saving it if it could be)

Engine is taken, rear passenger wing, front glass and interior has gone but iv still almost a whole car here, every panel is damaged, some repairable ie passenger door hasn't a lot of rot but a big heap of filler hiding what I can only imagine to be a sent/scrap in the middle! So anyone after bits please ask by emailing me on distorted_pink@hotmail.com

I do work full time and on doubles so please be patient, and also hard to get off parts or unpostable bits will need to be collected (Cromer, norfolk, uk)

Wanna reuse all I can off of it n not waste a thing before I scrap the remains ( it won't be a whole shell so please don't ask for it)

Edited by Miss_p

I'm after the headlamp wiper arms, if they're not both broken as the n/s one looks like it's damaged but one is still better than none. It's mainly the plastic clip that holds the wiper blade to the arm that I need, is that still okay on the broken wiper arm?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...