Manta B/c Anodised Aluminium Kick Panels

opel2000

I currently have 3 sets of Anodised Aluminium Kick Panels for the Manta B/C series.

These come complete with fasteners and fitting guide.

Been a while since I have made any of these and currently looking into making a few more sets if there is any interest still.

Price is £65.00 per set + £8.00 P+P

Payment can be made via Paypal at csarmstrong2012@gmail.com or direct bank transfer call me on 07906 470625 or email me through the omoc site for bank transfer details, or cash on collection if you are anywhere near Leicester.

For those that don't know what these are, they are made from anodised aluminium (ridiculously hard surface, don't get confused with a normal soft aluminium surface), the pics follow......

PC030013_zpsbedce74b.jpg

PB200006_zps754d4ae4.jpg

PC030012_zps5153b90b.jpg

• Like 4

Hi Ems, I have a pair of black rear quarter blanks up for grabs if you want them, they are engraved with the Opel Blitz £27.00 inc postage

Let me know if you want them as I shall otherwise list up a few bits and bobs I have knocking about.

As Custom Solutions is about to start fresh all over again, but unsure yet as to which direction it shall be going in..........

• Like 2

As Custom Solutions is about to start fresh all over again, but unsure yet as to which direction it shall be going in..........

Good on you & good luck, hope it goes well, quallity of your work is known to all.

Sam. :thumbup

• Like 1

Thanks mate, and thanks for your pm, good to know a lot of the old crowd are still hanging on in there.

KICK PANELS

Had a lot of pms and interest on these.

But none of them have sold yet.

First people to part with the cash shall get them, but if more are required I am looking at making a few more sets, but that will depend upon the price of anodised aluminium and other work comitments.

Price of a sheet of anodised ally is sheer nonsense to what I used to pay, (hence the price on these)

Good to see you back manufacturing panels etc. again.

To new members I can defo say Clive's craftwork is top notch, and 100% genuine dealings with him.

Clive your link doesn't seem to work for me I get this on the page

http://www.customsolutions.me.uk/

Index of /

• cgi-bin/

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.customsolutions.me.uk Port 80

Look forward to adding some more bling to my car

• Like 1

I have 2 sets of Manta kick panels for sale.

Been trying to find how to edit the above but can't find any edit options

If anyone is interested, then post interest up here. Do Not pm me as it doesn't allow other people to see if these are sold or not.

People have been interested but only one set sold.

Payment by PayPal to csarmstrong2012@gmail.com price and postage are listed above in the first section of this thread.

Or payment can be made via BACS account details upon request.

These are parcelled and ready for posting complete with fasteners and fitting guide,,,,,,,,,

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is an old post, but I'm interested in getting at least one set of these kick panels and rear C pillar covers.  Possibly three sets if I make some calls.

I notice that Clive has not been active here in months.  

Can he be contacted if there was enough interest to make it financially worthwhile for him to make a batch?