Daytona Check Interior..

HARDCORE

That's the right name for the earlier GTE interiors with the 'recaro' badges (they changed to the grey 'GTE' seats from late 1985 to early 86), they were mainly black but did have beige ones too to match certain body colours..

There used to be loads and then suddenly vanished, I sold a full set for 99p!! (start bid on ebay) about 4 years back. Nowadays, I'm struggling to find rear seats for my hatch and had a long drive plus £80+ for just the fronts, and they're in a right state!

I hope you find a set, might be worth mentioning if you want a coupe or hatch set, with of without the runners too..

Yes Daytona Check is the right name for them and they look great too in my opinion. There have been a few Manta's recently that have/are being broken, not too sure if one of them has the Daytona Check in they might have the Chicago Grey but it's something to look at whilst waiting for some to turn up. I have seen some on Ebay and I think there might be a full set in a project Manta B on Ebay if you have seen it? Don't hold me to that though I could be wrong.

Jack.