Manta A Rallye Wheel

malbasys

I'm looking for a 5J x 13 rim for a Manta A Rallye.  These have 15 holes and 4 clips to locate the centre cone.  Tyre not needed.  I'll add a picture if I can work out how.

Location Caterham.  Prepared to collect or courier for a rim in good condition.

Thanks for the quick response, guys, and for the picture, Senator. This is exactly what I'm after. Just to complicate matters, according to the parts fiche, these came in 5J and 5.5J x 13. It's the 5J I'm after.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a 5J x 13 rim for a Manta A Rallye.  These have 15 holes and 4 clips to locate the centre cone.  Tyre not needed.  I'll add a picture if I can work out how.

Location Caterham.  Prepared to collect or courier for a rim in good condition.

You referring to these? I don't think there all that rare. I see the chrome pieces for sale a lot. Most people probobly

just don't want to deal with the hasle of mailing a wheel.You can make the same money mailing just the caps & rings

without worrying how to pack a big heavy rim & then have to pay for the postage. So, I think they're out there.

You'll just need to be prepaid to pay a good amount of money to ship an oversized heavy box, that's all.

th_Pic-01062014-005-sml.jpg

I think they may have been the standard wheels in the USA (and S.A.?) throughout all production years, but in the UK (and Europe?) they were only fitted for the first year or so hence being rare over here.