Manta B / Ascona Anodised Ally Kick Panels

opel2000

Hello Sam (Plumster)

Yes I do mate...... I have just come on here to say that I have 4 pairs extra available. They should all be getting Engraved tomorrow, and everyone that has paid should have theirs in the post on Friday as promised.

4 EXTRA SETS of KICK PANELS AVAILABLE.... Sam if you want the Griffin engraving simply PayPal me at csarmstrong2012@gmail.com the same price as listed previously in this thread and I'll get a set off to you mate.

Hello Sam (Plumster)

Yes I do mate...... I have just come on here to say that I have 4 pairs extra available. They should all be getting Engraved tomorrow, and everyone that has paid should have theirs in the post on Friday as promised.

4 EXTRA SETS of KICK PANELS AVAILABLE.... Sam if you want the Griffin engraving simply PayPal me at csarmstrong2012@gmail.com the same price as listed previously in this thread and I'll get a set off to you mate.

Marvellous, that's a do'er......

All panels are now complete, I just have to clean them up and parcel them.

Still waiting for screws, but they should be here tomorrow, so all should go in the post tomorrow afternoon.

3 SETS UP FOR SALE see price and payment details further up this thread.

Thanks 

Clive

Apologies everyone, 

But there has been an issue with the Fasteners (screws) 

"Hello Clive,

Can you give me a call as soon as possible. Your self tappers arrived this morning, unfortunately there's been a picking error at our suppliers and they have sent slotted not pozi. if there any use to you I'll get them in the post today or i can get the pozi ones here on Monday and get them in Mondays post. Please advise."

Panels "Should" be in the post on Tuesday as soon as the fasteners arrive.
Regards
Clive.

BTW I should have posted this up on Friday, apologies.
Edited by opel2000

Apologies everyone, 

But there has been an issue with the Fasteners (screws) 

"Hello Clive,

Can you give me a call as soon as possible. Your self tappers arrived this morning, unfortunately there's been a picking error at our suppliers and they have sent slotted not pozi. if there any use to you I'll get them in the post today or i can get the pozi ones here on Monday and get them in Mondays post. Please advise."

Panels "Should" be in the post on Tuesday as soon as the fasteners arrive.
Regards
Clive.

BTW I should have posted this up on Friday, apologies.

There is no rush.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Thank you.

The fasteners were the only thing holding these items up, work was done by the date promised, and delivery was on target, but although I have found a supplier for fasteners, it can take a while for them to be delivered especially when the order had gone wrong.

By the way.... There are a few items up on Ebay at the moment  search "customs_2000"  

Clive

Hi Denis

No sets left I'm afraid, last set just sold on Ebay to Norway.

But as ever if there is enough interest I shall order a sheet of material and make more up, simply post interest up on here and if enough I'll order the materials required.

Clive