A Series Spares, Sensible Offers Considered

Mantney

Do you still have ball joints and rear trailing arm rubbers

hello polybush set trailing arm bushes have u got a back window and a lock set if so can u give me a price cheers andrew

Who ever wants the bushes, its first with the cash i'm afraid. 

• 3 weeks later...

Is the 1x Steering column with indicator stalk - £25 and 1x clutch/brake pedal box, serviceable - £5 still availble ? and if so is it the full column or just the swich gear?

Are you going to the NEC in 2 weeks or would you post to CV4 .

Cherrs Chris.

Is the 1x Steering column with indicator stalk - £25 and 1x clutch/brake pedal box, serviceable - £5 still availble ? and if so is it the full column or just the swich gear?

Cherrs Chris.

Not going to Nec, happy to post but I do some pictures for you so you can see what they are like.

• 2 weeks later...

Cherrs Chris.

So sorry Chris I haven't been able to get down the shed to do the pictures for you.  I will endeavor to do them this week. 

Edited by Mantney

• 3 weeks later...

Yes mate, ill have both please. Let me know how much icl postage and ill sort it out.

Cheers Chris.

Could you please pm me your address, just so you know, there isn't a horn push or trim on that wheel

Had some parts delivered today from Mantney and just thought I'd leave some public feedback. He did me a very good deal and even refunded some unnecessary postage....a first class member in my book. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...