Retrorides Gathering At Shelsley Walsh On Sunday The 31St Of August

Devil Fish

All, this is a fantastic event if you've not been to a Retro Rides Gathering before. Lots of rare retros from original to highly modified and you can watch a lot of them attempt the hill climb course aswell!

A bunch of us from the South Wales & Bristol area attend it every year, if you fancy coming along and parking your Manta next to us... let Martin know as we have a designated spot for the OMOC.

marti200@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers

Daz

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jack

There should be 7 Manta's & a Monza on the stand plus Darrens 400R on the Retro Power stand.

Type in Shelsley Walsh & it should get you there, 2.25 hours from Dronfield.

They will park you up in the general car park & then you can wander over & join us on the OMOC stand, i am sure they will let you in from 8:00 am but that will mean you leaving your house at 5:45am :o  

Yes it may be a possibility of me leaving a little but later than that because I will be running on empty if I get up at that time. Just imagining the 7 Mantas on the stand sounds great and when I get mine I so want to display it in these type of shows and definately take it to Billing every year. So you just typed in Shelsley Walsh and not the postcode right?

Not going to be there i'm afraid due to it being around 2 hours 25 mins from me. If I had known about this event sooner I could have planned for it more and if I had a Manta I would have been up at the crack of dawn and shooting down for 8 am. I also could not have gone later morning because by the time I got there I would only have a few hours to look at the Mantas. :(