Manta Re-Listed Again

Hi Folk`s.

The old adage buyer beware.

The above posts do not do anything for the image of this forum or the O.M.O.C where one can get ridiculed by a few not on guys, I have had to deal with repercussions with regards another matter on this forum the above postings do not help anyone.

cheers rab.

• Like 2

i am with Rab here, everyone should hold back and give people the benifit of the doubt, don't wade in with criticism, if you know the facts be tactfull or else the club will come across as a load of bitching misery guts !!

• Like 1

This car has been on 3/4 times, never with pictures of the actual car and also using somebody else's car when a picture was on. He doesn't reply to messages and won't email pictures or allow viewings? So I am quite within my rights to just advise people on here to be aware? And if he does make contact I will share on here, Nothing wrong in doing that.

• Like 3

That manta is local to me.
It has been listed 3 times.
The last time it was listed it looked like it was bid up to try and shift it, now again for sale..
3 times listed. No picture of the manta.
One time he used a picture of Pete narancics beautiful manta.
Now it has a picture of a machine.
It may be listed by a computer illiterate person,I may go to see if it actually exists.

It may be a fantastic car just let down by a person who has a poor grasp of the English language and eBay.
It looks suspect though.
Caveat Emptor

Edit, now has pics but is it of the car  :)

Looks ok in the pics.

Edited by Kevin Abbott

This car has been on 3/4 times, never with pictures of the actual car and also using somebody else's car when a picture was on. He doesn't reply to messages and won't email pictures or allow viewings? So I am quite within my rights to just advise people on here to be aware? And if he does make contact I will share on here, Nothing wrong in doing that.

Your quite Danny, reporting the facts is allright though perhaps it should be in the members only area, the point i was making was there seems to be a general trend towards 'getting stuck in' with Manta's that are posted for sale on here, soon sellers won't advertise on our site for fear of getting ripped to pieces.

This could be an excellent buy, even for a £1k, if the shell is truely sound then you might even be saving money, it wouldn't be hard to spend more than this dealling with a rusty Manta, buy it, paint it and transfer the parts from your rotten Manta.

Danny, if you have a look at this car and the shell is good can you let us know. I'm particularly interested.

I'd like to know if the engine and bay looks like a 33000 mile car. If it's good its a perfect blank canvas for me. Cheers.

Kenny dock.

PS I regret selling mine. What a tool I am! Grass isn't greener, and all that.

• Like 1

Just for the record, I wasn't reaching for my pitch fork and torch when I posted on this thread, I was just agreeing with Danny when he stated the ad seemed a bit dodgy after listing quite a few times without proper pics, which I noticed myself.

Fair play to the lad for attaching correct photos to the ad this time and hopefully it will sell to a good home.

Again no offense intended and hey the guy might have heard about us bitchin and decided to shut us up :-)

Danny, if you have a look at this car and the shell is good can you let us know. I'm particularly interested.

I'd like to know if the engine and bay looks like a 33000 mile car. If it's good its a perfect blank canvas for me. Cheers.

Kenny dock.

PS I regret selling mine. What a tool I am! Grass isn't greener, and all that.

Hi Kenny.

Noo whit did I tell yae !!!

Cheers rab.

• Like 1

Pictures now on, looks like a good project for somebody. I will see if I can go for a look and have a look at things underneath, one for Jack??

I don't have a garage to store a project Manta which is really unofrtunate because it could be a great way to learn about them.