Manta 16V Hatch

blueosis1

For sale opel manta D reg first reg 1987

I bought this in 2004 and converted it to 16v power with r1 carbs ,log book changed as well .Ashley exhaust manifold and sportex system .It has recaro interior ,momo wheel and i changed the stereo to a face off unit .Brakes are 16v calipers and audi disks and braided hoses. -25mm springs and new shocks fitted .Wheels were changed .Quad lights also fitted with front fogs ,rear fog light in one of the reverse lights .This car has 12ms mot but no tax .Have mots since i bought this car and SORN to prove milage .94819 miles on mot certificate . Sunroof all works and no rust bubbles in roof

Swan necks have been welded and not been a problem at any mot .This car is 27 yers old ,there are some minor dinks and scratches from being stored in the garage,There is some surface rust in places but its not a rot box ,This is a good solid classic car .It goes really well and sounds great

The car is in solihull ,west midlands b90 so close to most motorways if you want to look

£2000 o.n.o.  please call 07958360850 to have a look ,or more pics of it .

Car is not being used and in the way now and a new project is waiting so no part ex no canvassers  please

Listed on other sites and ebay soon

028.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is now on my drive....

IMAG0174_zps0b334cbc.jpg

The seller was fantastic, great description and nothing hidden. Top Bloke.

Thanks again.

Looks like a cracking car there mate,that is such a good to go car,i,m looking for  a green smiley face ...for envy. :)

Edited by evo3000
  • Like 1