Very Low Start Price.

Thanks Dave I have seen the project page and some serious work has gone into this Manta. It says that the original seller has put an offer in so may be the Manta will be taken off Ebay anyway?

Why don't you make your own offer. The original sellers offer might not be that much.....

Because I am about one month too late with this one. With my new job I get paid monthly and I have a tad less than 1k until next month otherwise I think I could have had this one. I'm still the winning bidder and maybe if I bid more and get it I can get it insured next month? Might be an idea.

I loved it, but having moved house twice in a year, then having to move my parents into a bungalow

AND being made redundant,- Twice!  I never got time to enjoy her much at all latter part of last year, all of this year

she was pretty awesome, with the raspy exhaust note and gorgeous engine, she was or is a dream to drive.

But now being an unpaid carer to my old parents I never get the time to enjoy the old girl anymore, thats why the MOT lapsed and

she was starting to look very sad.

So I bit the bullet and fortunatley Carl spotted her.

Look forward to see you Monday Carl.

Yes i have done a deal to buy the car back - it was sold in the aftermath of kathy dying when everything was tits up and i found myself financially responsible for 3 houses and my head all over the place. Selling the car to help money wise made sense at the time but i always regretted it - never got to finish off the car like i wanted after all the work gsi_marc put into the shell and then i put into the mechanics.

So its coming home , i'll finish it off like i wanted to :-)

Cheers Andy see you on Monday night !

• Like 6

Listing ended early, looks like the seller has accepted an offer outside of ebay

Thats jacks car that is.......to  be,oh well plenty more fish in the sea....er then again maybe not. :thumbup 

Edited by evo3000

:(

Don't worry Jack, you can have first refusal on my current GTE replica hatch once it's finished and MOT'd, we could even meet halfway in Birmingham ;)  ... I've got an offer going on another one, which fingers crossed I'll be in with a chance..

• Like 2

Don't worry Jack, you can have first refusal on my current GTE replica hatch once it's finished and MOT'd, we could even meet halfway in Birmingham ;)  ... I've got an offer going on another one, which fingers crossed I'll be in with a chance..

Thanks alot Ricky I appreciate that. You will have to let me know how much you want for it and so on. I get paid monthly now as well and meeting in Birmingham will be no bother for me. What have you got left to do on it? I remember when you first bought it and it had the differential problem.

• Like 1

Thanks alot Ricky I appreciate that. You will have to let me know how much you want for it and so on. I get paid monthly now as well and meeting in Birmingham will be no bother for me. What have you got left to do on it? I remember when you first bought it and it had the differential problem.

I'll have to do an update on my project page, save hijacking this thread. The diff has been sorted for a while now.

I'm glad Carl got this manta back, it looks like a beaut and hope it gets through the MOT easy enough.