Has it had a clip front put on it from a camero or something? I notice no inner wings and suspension is on a frame, it probably did cost a fair bit when built

Not sure what happend to the bids it had two bids from one bidder, buyer or seller removed.

Has it had a clip front put on it from a camero or something? I notice no inner wings and suspension is on a frame, it probably did cost a fair bit when built

a lot of drag race cars have this type of front end, i suspect it is a wieght saving idea, here's the MK 1 Cavalier 'Pulse Rate' at PVS 2014

CavalierMKIPulseRate.jpg

CavalierMKIPulseRateengine.jpg

The engine is also listed for 3 grand in another ad! 

Edited by TheRealExile
Can't type.

I don’t want to offend and it obviously cost a lot to build but 10k for a rolling shell that had no takers when it actually had engine and box?????

id say a little optimistic 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, jamie077366 said:

I don’t want to offend and it obviously cost a lot to build but 10k for a rolling shell that had no takers when it actually had engine and box?????

id say a little optimistic 

I think your right 👍

• Like 1

Wonder how much the kits is ? If you can find one, taking that a 400 is getting expensive, north side of 1.5k. Id say this kit would be close to 3k. Then the wheels, are they bbs split rims, then tyres got to be £500 quids worth. Then brakes, or other bolt on extras, rear axle, does it have a LSD?  Quad lights, recaros etc. What im saying is would it break for less or more

It is a perfect car for a crate LS engine. Would make a proper beast.