Looking For A Gte Coupe

Mikejt26

Been a member of the forum for a number of years . Been saving for my manta since I was 17 and something always got in the way , girlfriends ,babies ,marriages .

I am finally in the position where I can afford a manta but my dodgy hip and arthritis (only 54) means I am looking for one with limited work required.

I can still work a jack and a socket set but I need another one to get me back on my feet.

Ideally I am looking for a coupe .I have had two cavalier gls coupes before I got married both were fixer ups . One ended up in a ditch on a backroad after encountering coo poo on the road . The other was replaced by a " 5 door golf" with room in the boot for a buggy .

I am looking for an exclusive in Monaco , dolphin or white can't take a red car as they always get bent or burnt oot (long story)

In summary

An exclusive coupe as standard as possible . I can take a car which needs recommissioning if it's within 200 miles of central Scotland . I know I missed the 200 from France recently which I would have loved and cared for .

For the right car I have up to 5000 to spend .

Give me a Shout if you know of something .

• Like 1

Hi Mike a good tip for you is to look on ebay, car and classic and so on you find them on there and I found mine on ebay. Are you looking for a gte or an exclusive gte? I had a quick look to see what was out there this evening and didn't find any exclusives and found 1 or 2 coupes, one on ebay and one on car and classic. Sounds like you have a very strong budget and I wish you the best of luck with your Manta search :)

regards

Jack

Thanks jack great tips .

I have been looking at two sites you mentioned .Ideally It's ta GTE exclusive . I missed a nice Monaco blue one before Xmas :(

I have seen the White auto in Ireland but it is too expensive .

I also have a few classic auction sites ,piston heads ,retro rides and of course gumtree on my list . Saw "andys?" Early b for sale the first time then back up again from Yorkshire . I also tried for the centaur in Devon but it sold very quickly .

Thanks jack great tips .

I have been looking at two sites you mentioned .Ideally It's ta GTE exclusive . I missed a nice Monaco blue one before Xmas :(

I have seen the White auto in Ireland but it is too expensive .

I also have a few classic auction sites ,piston heads ,retro rides and of course gumtree on my list . Saw "andys?" Early b for sale the first time then back up again from Yorkshire . I also tried for the centaur in Devon but it sold very quickly .

The White Exclusive has been for sale for a while and its beauty with very low miles. The club Mantas would be a very good way to go the only reason I didn't get mine from the club is because I wanted a GT/E Hatch and my perfect one appeared on Ebay :) I had a dream a few nights ago that I bought a Bronze early B and I loved it lol.