Manta Sr Steering Wheel

Snowy

• 3 weeks later...

Still for sale. I am interested at this price.  I don't know hat postage would be to Ireland. or i have address in Nottingham.  I may be able to drive over to the NEC restoration show in march 29th.

Message me and we can work something out.

Thanks

The most difficult thing is a bank transfer. I tend to take a risk and send cash in a padded envelope. Sterling cash. If I try a bank transfer it costs a fortune.  Alternatively if I get a chance to go up to Belfast I could get a postal order.    Can you find out the post to ireland. Then I can send the cash by registered post.   I won't know until this week end are we driving over to the NEC classic car renovation Show. But you are probably miles away. 

• 3 weeks later...

No Lepo, I didn't as you suspected I wouldn't. All sorts of excuses why he didn't have it or had possibly sold it, so had to give up on him  :angry:

Would still like to get hold of one if I can, and just not been on here for a while to see this thread when it was posted.  

No Lepo, I didn't as you suspected I wouldn't. All sorts of excuses why he didn't have it or had possibly sold it, so had to give up on him  :angry:

Would still like to get hold of one if I can, and just not been on here for a while to see this thread when it was posted.  

I'm sure he comes on here from time to time, but as you have had a bad experience with this I will help you out on this one I have a SR steering wheel that I have spent a bit of time on cleaning it up, i'll dig it out and get back to you.

• Like 1

I'm sure he comes on here from time to time, but as you have had a bad experience with this I will help you out on this one I have a SR steering wheel that I have spent a bit of time on cleaning it up, i'll dig it out and get back to you.

:) Thanks Lepo, keep in touch. Email me direct as I can't PM.

Sorry Snowy, I'm unable to PM as I'm not a financial member.

My email is admin@opelforum.org.nz if you can contact me there? Postage to an address in Eastleigh, Hants.

I have emailed you thanks