Knew I Would Return One Day...

Hi

There's a monthly meet through the warmer months in Essex at the half way house,on the A127 I think..can't remember the road name but I know where it is !!!

I'm sure dave (smiffy) will be along soon to let you know all about it

Pop down with or without a manta

Good to hear you're in better health Rob, and still looking for a manta. I'm in Essex and the south east area rep. Do consider joining up, you'll see ad's a week earlier than non-members for starters on here!

If you want to pm me, happy to help where I can in your search. And as Brian says, monthly meets at The Halfway House on junction of A127 and A128 last Sunday of each month. Considering a meet next Sunday, watch this area.

Dave

Thanks Dave looking to spend between £6000 to £8000 want an Exec coup again but cant list an add yet, I was a very active member 6/7 years ago but for the life of me cant rember my user name or password so have had to start another sign in which is a pain as I can list yet so If you know of any good ones let me know theres a good chap lol

Thanks Dave looking to spend between £6000 to £8000 want an Exec coup again but cant list an add yet, I was a very active member 6/7 years ago but for the life of me cant rember my user name or password so have had to start another sign in which is a pain as I can list yet so If you know of any good ones let me know theres a good chap lol

I'll have a look Rob, that's a sensible budget for a good one, I'll let you know. Whereabouts in Essex are you? Will be a pub meet this Sunday from 5pm i think, so pop down and say hi?

Dave

Hi ya Rob 

Its John ( Potters Bar )  good to see you back on the forum ....   That Red 16v Exclusive you had was the dogs danglies mate

I remember the trip to Borehamwood for the DVLA to check it over .       :D        ... Hope you and family are OK . Im good and Jane is still visiting the two

very nice boys in the house across the road ...   Im sure you'll find another MANTA real soon  ....   (y)  

P.S.  Your user-name was  Manta-Rob      ( if my dementia is staying at bay today ! )

Edited by bettyswallox

Im trying to get hold of the feller in ie to see if he still has it and if so if he will sell it back to me lol am going over to ie next week with Charlie (he still ahs that wee white match box you gave him) for a peek at a Ascona B 1 owner and the white exec coupe but is a auto so !!!! Ill keep ya posted any movement on those two you had back then.

Thats the one guys problem is I think I used a very old work email so cant recover my password..... But cant find my old red exclusive pics I do have them but dont seem to be able to upload them

Edited by Bobberrob69