Hydraulic Cam Followers

Den83

You do realise you shouldn't just change the followers on their own?

Why do you want to change them?

Sorry about the late reply.

2 of the hydraulic lifters were stuck due to idleness so when the engine was started they caused the 2 followers to crack. So thats why i am replacing them.  

• 2 weeks later...

i have a new set of these plus a new 2 litre standard camshaft.

I fitted them to a engine I have just rebuilt but then I bought a piper sports camshaft and solid lifters from ebay a couple of weeks ago so im fitting this instead.

i have never run the engine, all I have done with them is soaked them in motor oil and pumped them up as you should before you use them for the first time. 

I will take a sensible offer for them plus post from Crete Greece. i will sell the lifters separate from the cam

nick

i have a new set of these plus a new 2 litre standard camshaft.

I fitted them to a engine I have just rebuilt but then I bought a piper sports camshaft and solid lifters from ebay a couple of weeks ago so im fitting this instead.

i have never run the engine, all I have done with them is soaked them in motor oil and pumped them up as you should before you use them for the first time. 

I will take a sensible offer for them plus post from Crete Greece. i will sell the lifters separate from the cam

I got sorted last week, thanks anyway.