Hello All

Ferret15

Hello all

Just joined the site and thought I’d say a quick hello. I’m 26 and live in Somerset, sadly I can’t upload a picture of my beloved Opel as I currently don’t own 1 :(

But I’m on the search. Iam however the owner of a Mini Cooper which iv owned for 5 years. The poor girls is looking a bit tired and is I need of a light restoration. I have the hard decision to either sell and use the funds for the manta or restore and put my manta dreams on hold a while. decisions decisions!

Best Wishes

• Like 1

2 very different cars there Ben, tough decision. Welcome along anyway. It's hard to know how to help you with this decision, Mini prices are shooting up more than the Manta's perhaps, and there is no shortage of fun in a mini.

The Manta's I think edge it on rarity, and perhaps the smile value they put on people faces that see them, maybe more than a mini? Not sure how old your Cooper is? I would say if it was the right vintage, the mini would fetch you a good price in poorer shape than a really good Manta though? Maybe it depends on if you want a small project, or just want to get out there and drive it. Pound for pound, they will both put a smile on your face!

Dave