Gm Hinge Pin Puller

andyc

Hi guys

Just to let you know that we are making a slight mod to the puller as the feral  we had made has mushroomed and we have had to turn it down a tad until the steel has fully compressed, mind you we were trying to remove the pins from a forty year old Commodore.

We are looking into a stainless feral and if that works ok i'll PM everyone to sort payments etc, going to have to ask for a deposit first if thats ok with everyone

Cheers

Andy

Andy, would a ferrule from a tough tool steel or similar do the job? Just a thought.

LAST CALL

Order book will close at Midnight tomorrow so anyone who still wants one but hasn't yet sent a deposit please can you do it by tomorrow night.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in so far and i'll be confirming numbers on Monday, i'll keep you all posted, anyone want there's taking to Billing instead of posting?

Cheers

Andy

As above ref the final price + postage :)

I won't make Billing myself.

Cheers Kev

I'd like to know this too....paid a deposit and I've heard nothing....not even confirmation that the deposit was received.....

hi Guys

Sorry been a bit mad at this end, i'll double check PP tonight and pm with conformation of deposits received. Will see the engineer this aftrenoon and get an eta for you all.

These are all being made to order so may take a couple of weeks to get made, if thats goingn to be to long for any please send me a PM and i'll send you a refund

The reason i've done it this wat is beacuse i had over twenty five people express interest and only had fifteen deposits paid, rest asured i only had everyones interests at heart for fully paid members and not making a penny so as soon as i get any info i'll post it up

Postage wise, i just need to check the lenght of the shaft and make sure that will be under a meter long and the finished weight, then i cag get a cost for the post office or ANother carrier

Cheers

Andy

Oh just to help me out so i know who's who could anyone who has sent a deposit please give a PM with you Name, that way i can match to your forum names and PM conformation

Cheers

Andy

Ok just to confirm i've received deposits from

Brain Davison

Allan Galloway

C D Morris

Kevin Abbot

Kevin Robinson

Darren Barton

Raymond Jennings

Graham Tallon

Kevin James Whyte

Zoe Evan

Robert Keele

David Brown

Justin S House

Ian Virco

Darren Evans

Steve Sutton & Robert Westgarth, I've PM you guys

Thats what i've received as of the time of this post 23:03 2/5/15

Could i ask to following to PM me so i can match there forum names with real/paypal names

C D Morris

Allan Galloway

Raymond Jennings

Garham Tallon

Zoe Evans

Robert Keele

Davis Brown

Justin S House

Ian Virco

Darren Evans

Cheers Guys

Will be in touch soon